DON'T LET A SLIM DESIGN FOOL YOU
The narrowest tractors on the market pack a punch. Four-cylinder, 195-cu. in. engines on the T4.75V and T4.85V, and a 275-cu. in. engine on the T4.95V and T4.105V deliver smooth, responsive performance with a torque rise up to 39% for excellent lugging power in the most demanding conditions.
MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE AND FUEL EFFICIENCY
All T4V Series engines are turbocharged and intercooled for superior combustion, power production and fuel efficiency.
• Cross-flow cylinder head keeps intake air cool and dense.
• Premium Bosch rotary fuel-injection pump and five-hole injectors provide precise fuel metering and delivery into all cylinders.
CLEAN AND B100 APPROVED
All engine models are Tier III emissions compliant and approved for B100.* You’ll reduce pollution from the air you breath and around your crops, and have the flexibility to run on up to 100% pure biodiesel. Plus, a 19.5-gallon fuel tank cuts down on trips to the pump.
* Must meet ASTM 6751 standards.
DESIGNED TO LAST
The heavy-duty, cast iron engine block with a dry-sleeve design provides longer service life than competitive wet-sleeve engines, without the risk of coolant contamination. A rear-mounted battery is protected from engine heat and low-hanging branches, and a low 2300-rpm rated engine speed reduces noise and vibration.
MORE CHOICES FOR PRECISE CONTROL
T4V transmissions put you in control with quiet, high-precision helical cut gears, the convenience of left-hand, in-line forward/reverse shuttling and your choice of three smooth gear configurations.
16 x 16 SYNCHRO COMMAND™ TRANSMISSION
Whether you go with the standard mechanical shuttle or opt for the clutchless power shuttle, you’ll enjoy easy left-hand forward/reverse shuttling.
• Eight speeds in the 2- to 8-mph working range suit a variety of jobs.
• Three low-speed gears let you get down to .33 mph during high-control tasks like harvesting.
32 x 16 DUAL COMMAND™ TRANSMISSION
A standard clutchless power shuttle and double the speeds to power through tough spots or gear down to match crop conditions.
• Push button provides a high/low shift for each forward gear, for a total of 16 speeds in the 2- to 8-mph working range and seven gears below 1 mph.
• Powershift is available on the go, under load, and without clutching, and low speeds provide a 20% speed reduction at the wheels with increased torque.Eliminate the hassle of frequent clutching and reduce wear and tear on the driveline with the clutchless, electrohydraulic power shuttle. The lever is positioned at your left fingertips for ultra smooth changes in direction.
SMOOTH CHANGE OF DIRECTION
Eliminate the hassle of frequent clutching and reduce wear and tear on the driveline with the clutchless, electrohydraulic power shuttle. The lever is positioned at your left fingertips for ultra smooth changes in direction.